Demi Lovato shows off her impressive figure thanks to months of boxing classes

Mail Online | 5/15/2019 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/15/19/13541104-0-image-a-10_1557945161463.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/05/20/566895890025957002/1024x576_MP4_566895890025957002.mp4

Demi Lovato has been spending a lot of time in the gym.

The 26-year-old Confidence singer has become so good at boxing that she even knocked out her trainer's tooth earlier this year. She also has been doing Jiu-Jitsu.

Wednesday - Confidence - Crooner - Time - Rehab

And on Wednesday the Confidence crooner - who is doing better after spending time in rehab last year - showed off the benefits of all those training sessions as she looked sensational in a bikini for an Instagram post.

Demi was beautiful in a cheetah print two piece that had wide black stripes. The top was bandeau and the bottoms rose up on her hips.

Cover - Girl - Makeup - Eyebrows - Tattoos

The cover girl had on little makeup though her eyebrows were nicely penciled in. Her tattoos were also on display as she lay down with her arms up.

The images were taken during her recent vacation in Bora Bora.

Disney - Actress - Caption - Light - Mood

The former Disney actress also shared a long caption that shed light on her current mood.

The performer began, 'Idk what to caption this.. reality is I’m sitting at the gym post jiu jitsu feeling high on life and drinking my post workout shake.

Sweaty - Right - Feels - Pic - Anyone

'I’m sweaty and not looking this glamorous right now but f**k I feel awesome and posting this feels empowering because I like this pic where I feel sexy and I can also defend myself from anyone that ever tries to attack me.

'Any size, any shape, any gender. I have security but in the moments I’m alone I feel confident (no pun intended) that I can hold my own against an attacker and hope everyone finds something they become as passionate about as I feel about jiu jitsu.'

Pinup - Moment

This comes after the pinup took a moment to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!