Kendall Jenner is every inch the pin-up girl as she shows off her figure in a variety of swimsuits

Mail Online | 5/15/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/15/19/13541474-0-image-a-20_1557946000485.jpg

She was the highest paid model in 2018.

And Kendall Jenner may take the crown again this year as scintillating snaps from her latest Vogue photo shoot were released on Wednesday.

Stunner - Physique - Variety - Swimsuits - Fashion

The 23-year-old natural stunner showed off her fabulous physique in a variety of swimsuits for the famous fashion publication.

Daring to impress, the reality star flaunted her ample cleavage in a bright blue polka dot top and matching tie-dye bottoms.

Tummy - Center - Stage - Print - Bikini

Her taut tummy was thrust on center stage as she rocked a safari print bikini in a gorgeous black and white photograph.

The last snap had the Victoria's Secret alum in a geometric print two-piece as she held hands with another flawless model. Both beauties rocked straw hats.

Week - Model - Hair - E - News

Earlier this week, the model confessed that she's definitely thought about 'shaving her hair off' before, during a sit-down with E! News.

'I mean not like a buzz. But I think about chopping it off,' The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star clarified.

Reasons

Giving her reasons,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a Government intervention.