Britain's Got Talent: Magic act Brotherhood spur fans to claim their performance is FIXED

Mail Online | 5/11/2019 | Roxy Simons For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/11/21/13383132-0-image-a-34_1557604896706.jpg

Britain's Got Talent was subject to fixing claims by fans, after magic act Brotherhood performed a dangerous act on Saturday's edition of the show.

The tantalisingly intense act saw the group of masked men ask co-host Declan Donnelly to place a sword underneath one of four empty carton boxes which they would then fall onto.

Judge - Simon - Cowell - Envelopes - Random

They then asked judge Simon Cowell to pick three envelopes at random to decide which numbered box the trio would jump onto.

During the heart-racing performance, the magicians jumped onto the fourth, third and first box one at a time, and luckily came out unscathed.

Simon - Time - Boxes - David - Boxes

After seeing them perform, Simon joked: 'Next time how about we have two boxes and David do it and I choose the boxes.'

While Amanda Holden told them: 'As a dangerous concept i think it was a really thrilling...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"Tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis