‘Deadwood: The Movie’ Behind-the-Scenes Video Takes You Back to HBO’s Western

/Film | 5/10/2019 | Chris Evangelista
Click For Photo: https://d13ezvd6yrslxm.cloudfront.net/wp/wp-content/images/deadwood-the-movie-behind-the-scene.jpg

Ready to saddle up and head back to Deadwood? After 13 years of waiting, viewers will have the chance to return to HBO’s poetically vulgar Western with Deadwood: The Movie. In anticipation of the impending debut, HBO has released a new behind-the-scenes video that checks in with the cast on set, discussing how excited and emotional they all are to slip back into character.

I don’t know about you, but I’ve been eagerly awaiting my return to Deadwood for more than a decade. It remains one of my all-time-favorite shows – on HBO or any network, for that matter. And while I always held out hope that we’d get to see the wrap-up movie that creator David Milch teased so many years ago, I wasn’t holding my breath. As time ticked on, it grew more and more unlikely that the increasingly busy cast could be rounded up to mosey on back to the set.

Cast - Deadwood - Movie - Video - Scenes

But the seemingly impossible happened, and practically the entire original cast has returned for Deadwood: The Movie. The above video takes you behind the scenes with the cast. “To be back, more than a decade later, is really just as good as it gets,” star Timothy Olyphant says. “This is the best project I’ve ever been a part of,” adds...
(Excerpt) Read more at: /Film
Wake Up To Breaking News!