Trump Remains Calm at Impromptu Press Gathering

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 5/9/2019 | George Prayias
Night987 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/APP-Trump-JIP.jpg

RUSH: Trump’s got an impromptu gathering with the press going on right now. Our microphones are there. I think most of this is over and the primary news of it is over, but let’s JIP it anyway and find out what is being discussed.

THE PRESIDENT: — nobody even knows, although the halls of Congress know her very well. For years she’s walked around all over Congress. She came in, and she left supposedly GPS Fusion goes and meets for a short period of time with my son and some other people. They talked about a subject as very well, you know, advertised and put out. Nothing. It was a nothing meeting. In fact, Jared left. He said, “Get me out of this meeting. It’s a waste of time.”

GPS - Fusion - Ones - Dossier - GPS

She then went back to GPS Fusion. They were the ones that wrote the phony dossier. Why was she going to GPS Fusion, why did she go back? Then I heard that Don for a year made three phone calls with an unmarked number. They called it unmarked. And this was a tremendous event because they all knew the fake news. They all — you were fair on that, John. But they all knew that these phone calls, these tremendous phone calls before the meeting and after the meeting — there were I believe three, right?

RUSH: Talking about the Trump Tower meeting with the Russian honeypot here.

PRESIDENT - Meeting - Meeting - Amount - Time

THE PRESIDENT: So he reported about the meeting and then reported what happened at the meeting. Except after looking and spending a tremendous amount of time and money, they’re able to go back years and find out who made the calls. One was a local real estate developer. The other was a great person from NASCAR. Two of them and a friend of Don’s. This went on...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never under estimate the power of the people, especially when they are a stupid mass!