Game Of Thrones star Emilia Clarke admits she tries to AVOID being recognised by fans

Mail Online | 5/9/2019 | Laura Fox For Mailonline
AavyAavy (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/09/15/13293484-0-image-a-12_1557410842891.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/03/1669896573679977843/1024x576_MP4_1669896573679977843.mp4

Game Of Thrones star Emilia Clarke has given fans an insight into her life away from the HBO show, as she said she tries to avoid being recognised by fans in public.

The actress, 32, told Allure magazine she's still 'determined to lead a normal life' despite her fame, as she stunned in a Grecian-inspired photo shoot.

Emilia - Game - Thrones - 'sensationalism - Reasons

Emilia also admitted she thinks Game Of Thrones' 'sensationalism' is one of the main reasons it's become such a phenomenon, ahead of it's final two episodes which will conclude the tale of Westeros after eight years.

The star explained: 'I move like a shark when I'm in public. Head down. I think I've got quite bad posture because of it, because I'm determined to lead a normal life.

Anyone - Security - Men - Sunglasses - Coat

'So I just move too quickly for anyone to register if it's me or not. And I don't walk around with six security men and big sunglasses and a bizarre coat. I really try to meld in.'

Emilia then recalled the hilarious moment she met music superstar Beyoncé at an Oscars bash, which ended in disaster thanks to her overzealous reaction.

'I - Face - Woman - Front - Monologue

She said: 'I watched her face go, ''Oh, no, I shouldn't be talking to this crazy [woman], who is essentially crying in front of me.'' I think my inner monologue was, ''Stop f*****g it up,'' and I kept f*cking it up. I was like, ''I just saw you in concert.'' And she was like, ''I know.'''

The star's latest shoot was seemingly inspired by the Grecian...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
What's more plentiful, hydrogen or stupidity?