'Tired and crabby’ Christina Anstead shares make-up free selfie during pregnancy at 22 weeks

Mail Online | 5/8/2019 | Kate Durocher For Dailymail.com
josh567 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/08/19/13257550-0-image-a-57_1557338790219.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/05/3630083935535348269/1024x576_MP4_3630083935535348269.mp4

With two kids already and a third on the way, it's only expected that Christina Anstead will have some tired days.

Wednesday turned out to be one of those as the pregnant mom posted a makeup-free selfie on Instagram showing off her glowing skin, saying she was 'tired and crabby.'

Coat - Blonde - Hair - Star - Flip

Wearing a light brown coat with her blonde hair down, the 35-year-old star of Flip Or Flop fame made a wide-eyed face for the picture.

The selfie also served as a product promotion as the beauty shared information on a cosmetic line she was wearing.

Right - Before - Pinkdustcosmetics - Transformation

'Swipe right for this amazing before and after @pinkdustcosmetics transformation...' she began.

Quickly getting real though, Anstead added, 'But in all seriousness I’ve been feeling crabby and tired this week.'

Home - Renovation - Queen - Pal - Makeup

The home renovation queen then went on to thank her gal pal for doing her makeup that morning.

'Grateful for my bestie for putting me together for work and our morning bi*** sessions that only besties would understand,' she finished.

Anstead - Products - Instagram - Stories - Day

Anstead also promoted numerous other products through her Instagram Stories as the day went on.

Last week, Christina celebrated her 20-week ultrasound with a stunning photo through another mirror selfie.

Mom - Taylor - Brayden - Bump - Stomach

The mom of Taylor, nine, and Brayden, four, showed off her growing baby bump as she cradled her stomach for a photo in her bathroom.

In March she said she was happy to be out of the difficult first trimester.

Reality - TV - Star - Weeks - Pregnancy

The reality TV star revealed that the first 12 weeks of pregnancy 'was brutal' as she smiled in the image while cradling her stomach.

She said that 'food aversions, nausea and too many carbs'...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Don't touch that, you don't know where it's been.