RHONJ star Dina Manzo reveals she's been married to long-term partner Dave Cantin for two years 

Mail Online | 5/7/2019 | Annita Katee For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/07/20/13212208-0-image-a-142_1557258259011.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/08/23/1576721243156466557/1024x576_MP4_1576721243156466557.mp4

She's the former Real Housewives Of New Jersey star who's been dating entrepreneur Dave Cantin since 2017.

And in a surprise twist, Dina Manzo has revealed that she and her man are actually married and have been since June 2017.

Beauty - News - Instagram - Followers - Monday

The 47-year-old beauty shared the news with her 474K Instagram followers on Monday, spilling the beans after nearly two years.

'The bride wore a dress from her closet, an orange blossom in her hair and carried a Calla Lily from her Malibu Garden,' she offered regarding the special ceremony.

Front - Pacific - Nature - Puppies - Times

'In front of the gorgeous Pacific, surrounded by nature and puppies, they promised to be there in good times and bad. ❤️A simple, meaningful wedding on a day chosen by the stars. ... and so it is. 6•28•17'

The photo, which appeared to be from their special day, saw them cuddle up in front of the water for a selfie.

Dina - Lace - Dress - Dave - Shirt

Dina sported a white lace dress while Dave was in a complimentary shirt.

And while for many Monday was the first time they found out about the former reality star's best kept secret, her husband actually spilled the beans last month.

Instagram - Page - Dina - 'wife - Post

Over on his Instagram page, he referred to Dina as his 'wife' on a post to his 92K followers.

'There is no better feeling then when you look into the eyes of your soulmate and know that the feeling that you are experiencing will last forever,' he began.

Bali - Journeys - Life - Wife - @

'#Bali was by far one of the greatest journeys of my life. My beautiful wife @dina...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Trump - Just saying what the rest won't