Woman, 25, who suffered cystic acne has praised serum for improving her skin in just four weeks

Mail Online | 5/6/2019 | Chloe Morgan For Mailonline
Matty123 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/06/08/13139982-0-image-a-4_1557127433290.jpg

A mental health nurse who claims she was crippled by depression and failing eyesight from acne medication has revealed she's finally found solace in a £12.95 miracle serum.

Charlotte Lloyd-Davies, 25, from Shropshire, had her first outbreak of severe acne at the age of 17. As her skin condition got worse, she was hospitalised and put on IV antibiotics after one of the cysts burst and went septic.

Products - Market - Difference - Answer - Solution

With several products on the market failing to make a difference, she finally found the answer in an unlikely solution - a natural serum, containing silver.

'Since using the serum twice a day my active acne has now stopped, which is giving my skin time to heal and the redness to settle down,' she explained.

Speaking - Time - Something - Spots - Charlotte

Speaking of the first time she realised she had something more than just teenage spots, Charlotte recalled: 'I was working in my first job at a high street jewellers when I was 17.'

'There was a lot of pressure to look good as all the glam girls from my home town worked there. I was at the counter and someone said, "what's that bruise on your cheek?"

Stage - Lump - Outbreak - Acne

'At this stage I didn't know what it was. It just felt very sore and more like a big lump. I didn't know then what I was in for as this was my first outbreak of cystic acne.'

From that point, Charlotte's nightmare began. She kept piling on more and more foundation while her family were buying every remedy they could find to try and help her skin. But nothing worked and her condition grew increasingly worse.

Age - Image - Toilets - Nights

'At the age when you should be exploring who you are and what image you wanted to nurture, I was crying in toilets avoiding nights out and feeling like I was disgusting,' she said.

In 2013, Charlotte was...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!