Ashley Graham, Martha Stewart and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley at Create & Cultivate in New York

Mail Online | 5/5/2019 | Annita Katee For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/05/19/13122742-0-image-a-84_1557081390284.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/25/7490769404166386531/1024x576_MP4_7490769404166386531.mp4

She's been an unofficial spokeswoman for body inclusivity and a continued body image activist.

And Ashley Graham has revealed that sometimes she too needs a pep talk when it comes to self love.

Create - Cultivate - Event - New - York

Speaking at the Create & Cultivate event in New York City on Saturday, the 31-year-old revealed there are moments she looks in the mirror and recites powerful affirmations.

'I'll have moments when I leave the bathroom and look in the mirror and say to myself, 'You are fine, you are beautiful, you are brilliant, and you are bold',' she revealed on the panel.

Ashley - Eventgoers - Mom - Linda - Graham

Ashley also told eventgoers that her mom Linda Graham always encouraged her to love the skin she was in from a very early age.

'My mom told me my body was going to change someone's life,' she revealed.

Women - Represented'

'And here we are, with so many different women saying, 'I am represented'.'

Ashley was every bit business when she stepped out on Saturday.

Beauty - Pant - Suit - Pumps - Bit

The beauty opted for a black pant suit and matching pumps, while adding a little bit of sexiness with a visible bra underneath.

She accessorised with a belt around her waist and slicked back her brunette tresses into a high ballerina bun.

Ashley - Glam - Radiant - Complexion - Cheekbones

Ashley's glam featured a radiant and bronzed complexion, complete with contoured cheekbones, a smokey eye and a nude lip.

Also at the Brooklyn, New York City, event was Martha Stewart.

Martha - Shirt - Contrast - Jacket

Martha opted for a white shirt underneath a black and khaki colored contrast jacket.

She teamed the look with black trousers and added a pair of platform peep-toe heels.

Pal - Snoop - Dogg - Blonde - Waves

The close pal of Snoop Dogg styled her blonde tresses out into natural waves and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!