Gaza Shall Be Forsaken…

Pastor Bill Randles Blog | 5/5/2019 | billrandles
bab_ohhbab_ohh (Posted by) Level 3
In view of the rocketing of Israel by Hamas in the Gaza, I thought I would offer this message which I originally ran in 2011.

The Gaza Strip, was originally part of the inheritance the LORD allotted to the tribe of Judah. But Philistines invaded and built their five cities in the area, Gaza, Ashdod, Gath, Akron, and Askelon. Eventually King David defeated the Philistines and Judah possessed the land until the Babylonian captivity, the return and finally the Roman diaspora.

Centuries - Gaza - Time - Arabs - Philistines

Nearly 20 centuries later, once again the Gaza is occupied, this time by Arabs who call themselves Philistines (ie Palestinians), and whose dubious claim to the land God gave the tribe of Juda, is supported by the ‘world community’. As Israel resists the provocative rain of missiles from Gaza upon her own citizens, I believe it fitting to re publish an article (and an excerpt from an upcoming book I am writing about the Muslim nations in Bible prophecy.

The eyes of the world were riveted upon two events in late August of 2005. On August 22 The Gaza eviction was accomplished, in which the Government of Israel, pressured by the United States forcibly removed the remaining Jewish presence in the Gaza strip and in four settlements of the West Bank. In some cases bodies were disinterred from graves, to be reburied in Israeli occupied land.

World - Exile - Protests - Jewish - Home

The world watched a self-imposed Jewish exile, over the tearful protests of Jewish home and business owners, to make room for a Palestinian state as dictated by the U.N.. Thriving businesses were left behind, only to completely trashed by the “Palestinian” occupants of the vacated towns and cities, as were the remaining Jewish cemeteries.The Gaza is now being used as a staging area for rocket attacks on the rest of Israel.

One week to the day...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Pastor Bill Randles Blog
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything." - Alexander Hamilton