Patty Jenkins Reveals New Image of Gal Gadot Slaying in ‘Wonder Woman 1984’

Collider | 5/1/2019 | Haleigh Foutch
Click For Photo: http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/wonder-woman-84-gal-gadot.jpg

We’ve still got quite a wait ahead of us before Wonder Woman 1984 finally arrives in theaters next summer. Fortunately, returning filmmaker Patty Jenkins is her to keep the fans fed with a new look at Gal Gadot‘s Diana Prince all fancied up. Jenkins took to social media to extend a sweet birthday message to her leading lady and shared a new picture from the upcoming sequel/prequel, which picks up with the titular hero after the events of 2017’s Wonder Woman and before her team-up days in Batman v Superman and Justice League.

Other than the general time frame, plot details are still being kept pretty tightly under wraps for the sequel, so naturally, any glimpse is gonna get the theories going. Some folks online seem to have pegged this as a callback to a comic book storyline that saw Diana lose her powers for a bit and take up the martial arts, and that’s certainly possible considering the popularity of Easter Eggs in superhero films, but personally, I think Diana just has impeccable taste. I’m not getting martial arts from this, I’m getting fashionista vibes. But who knows. Check out the photo below and see what you think.

Image via...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Collider
Wake Up To Breaking News!