Emma Bunton reveals she and fiancé Jade Jones 'renewed the romance' by working on new song together

Mail Online | 10/25/2017 | Andrew Bullock For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/05/01/16/12963348-0-image-a-48_1556726222429.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/16/5333071711703577050/1024x576_MP4_5333071711703577050.mp4

Emma Bunton and Jade Jones 'renewed the romance' in their relationship by working on Emma's new song together.

The Spice Girls star recently covered All I Need To Get By by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell with her fiancé and admits it was a 'romantic' experience for them both.

Couple - Years - Knot

The couple have been together for 20 years, getting engaged in 2011 - but are yet to tie the knot officially.

Emma, 43, said on Wednesday's Lorraine: '[Working with] my other half Jade, it was so romantic. Being in the studio and doing this video, we had a great time.

Day - Kind - Canoodling - Joy

'We just spent the day kind of canoodling. It was a joy to work with him.'

Of their longevity, she said: '[It's] 21 years now. When we were singing this song in the studio as well, it was just really, really special.

'He - Kind - Romance - Relationship

'He said, "Oh, it's kind of renewed the romance in our relationship." I was like "What, where did it go?"'

Emma and Jade's children - Tate, seven, and Beau, 11 - also love the new album, which is titled My Happy Place.

Kids - Album - Time - Lot - Input

She added: 'The kids love this album, they play it all the time, which is lovely. They had a lot of input, they chose some of the songs because I've done some covers.

'They have been in the studio, they sing on the album, as well. So, it's like a big kind of family project.

Kids - Studio - Perfection - Singing - Dancing

'Having my kids in the studio was perfection to me. All singing, all dancing. You can go in a onesie when you are in the studio, no one sees you. It's a very relaxing place to be.'

She also touched upon the upcoming Spice Girls reunion and said that she and the other girls in the group - Mel B, Mel C and Geri Horner - 'can't stop laughing' about the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!