The Voice Top 24 Results Show Recap: Did the Right Singers Make the Top 13?

TVLine | 4/30/2019 | Charlie Mason
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/04/the-voice-top-24.jpg?w=620

Games of Thrones‘ Battle of Winterfell had nothin’ on The Voice Tuesday. A dozen singers were eliminated during the Live Playoffs Results Show, and so, it appeared, was any chance Adam Levine had ever had of winning Season 16: His team was left with only two members, one of them from The Comeback Stage. Team Kelly Clarkson was left with just two contestants as well, Team John Legend had three, and Team Blake Shelton… holy ****, Blake got to keep six vocalists. So, which wannabes made it into the Top 12 — well, 13, since The Comeback Stage‘s winner is now back in the mix?

Kanard Thomas, “Call Out My Name” — Grade: C- | A no-chair-turn from the Blinds, Kanard started off his Weeknd cover pretty rough, reinforcing my thinking that the show has enough good singers on it; it doesn’t need to bring back someone who hadn’t impressed the coaches enough to advance beyond his audition. But I have to give credit where it was due: He did...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A man rises to the greatness that is expected of him.