MMA fighter pops the question with a TATTOO on his knee of two empty boxes marked 'yes' and 'no'

Mail Online | 4/29/2019 | Patricia Murphy For Dailymail.com
madalina09madalina09 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/29/21/12877316-0-image-a-65_1556570869195.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/29/2595264322444115047/1024x576_MP4_2595264322444115047.mp4

An MMA fighter found a lasting way to propose to his girlfriend when he had the big question tattooed onto his knee with two boxes marked 'yes' and 'no' - and then returned to the shop to have a check mark on the 'yes' box after she accepted.

Vince Murdock, 28, knew he had met the one soon after meeting girlfriend Kira Feightner, 25, in March 2017 and began to think of unique ways he could ask her to marry him.

Murdock - MMA - Fighter - Idea - Words

Murdock, a professional MMA fighter, had the idea to have the words 'will you marry me?' etched onto his left knee while sitting in a tattoo artist's chair in May 2018.

The athlete, from Antelope, California, told DailyMail.com how he managed to conceal his tattoo beneath kinesio tape for four months and dodged Feightner's questions by blaming a knee injury for the cover-up.

Stint - Fighting - Australia - Murdock - Feightner

After a two-month stint fighting in Australia, Murdock asked Feightner, an office manager, to accompany him on a hike in El Dorado, California, last September with some friends.

The fighter found a picturesque spot and asked Feightner to finally rip off the adhesive tape before he dropped onto one knee.

Murdock - Right - Beginning - Kira - One

Murdock said: 'I knew right at the beginning that Kira was the one. I knew she deserved a really special proposal.

'For me I could do it anywhere but I knew it was important to her that it was memorable and special.

'I - Brain - Something - Chair - Tattoo

'I was wracking my brain trying to come up with something great and I was in the chair getting another tattoo when I thought of it.

'I thought it would be cool to get a tattoo that said 'will you marry me' with a box to check 'Yes' or 'No'.

'I - Dinner

'I was thinking about where I would ask her that would be meaningful. Dinner didn't seem appropriate.

'We both love the outdoors and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Does it ever seem that life has become one long rerun?