Emily Atack packs on the PDA with new beau as they kiss after recently sparking engagement rumours

Mail Online | 4/29/2019 | Sophie Law For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/29/11/12854270-0-image-a-11_1556533024748.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/13/8498743939857531133/1024x576_MP4_8498743939857531133.mp4

She recently confirmed she was no longer single after posting a surprise snap of her new boyfriend just over a week ago.

And love was in the air for actress Emily Atack as she shared a smooch with beau Rob Bowers in a loved-up Instagram photo on Sunday.

Celebrity - Runner-up - Content - Film - Producer

The I'm a Celebrity runner-up, 29, looked content as she cosied up to her film producer love and shared the romantic kiss while clutching a glass of white wine.

Emily captioned the heartwarming pic and wrote: 'Like you lots'.

Blonde - Locks - Pony - Tail - Eyeliner

She wore her blonde locks in a high pony tail and opted for a eyeliner in a dramatic cats eye as she stole a kiss from boyfriend Rob - following rumours the pair were engaged.

And since going Instagram official, the Inbetweeners star hasn't stopped gushing about her new-found love, posting numerous happy snaps of the couple.

Star - Romance - Instagram - Market - Someone

It comes as the star confirmed her romance on Instagram after hinting that she was off the market after stating that was 'thinking about someone'.

Emily sparked speculation among fans that she had got engaged after going Instagram official with her new man just over a week ago.

Inbetweeners - Star - Photo - Arms - Film

The Inbetweeners star uploaded a cosy photo with her arms wrapped around her her film producer beau, with the star wearing a sparkling ring on her wedding finger.

Emily captioned the sweet image, writing: 'Happy Easter one n’all.'

Announcement - Fans - Conclusion - Couple - Pair

Despite her not actually making an official announcement, fans quickly jumped to the conclusion that the couple were engaged, with some rushing to congratulate the pair.

One person asked: 'Is that an engagement ring ? Am I being blind or far behind? Happy Easter lovely lady ! Xx'

Rock - Congratulations

While another shared: 'I must be living under a rock. Totally thought you were single, but you’re getting hitched! Congratulations!'

'Are you engaged? Who’s this hunk?' questioned a third...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
2KXVI