KLOBUCHAR PREDICTS ANITA HILL CRITICISM WILL HOUND JOE BIDEN’S CAMPAIGN

The Daily Caller | 4/28/2019 | Staff
rach-rach (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Klobuchar-on-MTP-e1556476215995.png

Democratic Sen. Amy Klobuchar, a 2020 presidential candidate, predicted criticism of former Vice President Joe Biden’s handling of Anita Hill’s 1991 testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee will beleaguer his 2020 campaign.

Speaking Sunday on “Meet the Press,” NBC’s Andrea Mitchell asked Klobuchar what Biden ought to say to Hill at this juncture. The senator said she anticipates Biden will have to continually address the Hill hearings, which prompted her own interest in politics.

Issue - Campaign - Klobuchar - Perspective - Lawyer

“I’m sure he’s going to have to continue to address this issue, as we go through the campaign,” Klobuchar said. “Let me just tell you my perspective. I was a young lawyer when this happened and I remember being captivated by her, watching every moment of that hearing, never thinking I’d end up on the Senate Judiciary Committee.”

“It motivated me to get involved in politics, as it did so many other women,” Klobuchar added. “And now, we go from zero women on that Judiciary Committee...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!