Tattoo artists share their very blunt opinions about terrible tattoos

Mail Online | 4/26/2019 | Shirley Donlon For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/26/15/12757070-0-image-a-66_1556288823463.jpg

Professional tattoo artists have criticized a number of 'bad' tattoos and revealed how they would attempt to fix them.

The video was created by Inked Magazine, and uploaded on Friday, April 12 to its YouTube channel, where the clip has already garnered over two million views.

Clip - Artists - Order - Tattoos - Cases

Throughout the 14-minute clip, the artists criticized and revealed what they would do in order to fix the tattoos - which, in some cases, would involve being completely lasered off the person's skin.

The first tattoo shown to the group of artists was a piece of writing on someone's chest that read: 'Belive in myself'.

Misspelling - Artist - 'He - Belives - Himsef

Observing the misspelling, one artist said: 'He belives in himsef,' while another added: 'I don't know what you're going to do with that.'

One artist said she would get laser tattoo removal to erase the tattoo 'immediately', and another said they would conceal the ink.

'I - Image - Chest - Panel - Artist

'I would completely cover it with a big image, the whole chest panel,' he said. Another artist said he would fix it by putting a T-shirt on.

He added: 'A bulletproof vest, because the only thing I would use is a gun.'

Design - Tattoo - Artist - 'Everything - Outlines

Criticizing the design of the tattoo, an artist said: 'Everything is thick, bold outlines so that obviously makes it harder for a cover up, but then the swirls underneath it aren't well articulated.

'You can see the artist didn't understand the idea of flow,' he added.

Video - Tattoo - Singer-songwriter - Freddy - Mercury

Next up in the video was a tattoo that was designed to look like British singer-songwriter Freddy Mercury.

However, the tattoo appeared to look more like a caricature version of the Queen singer, rather than an identical image.

Tattoo - Artist - Video - 'You - Trash

One tattoo artist in the video said: 'You can put that one in the trash, that sucks so bad,' while another said: 'I would just turn him into a Simpsons character at that point.'

'No, that's...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Governemnt sponsored segratation of America, one household at a time.