Charlize Theron admits Long Shot comedy role was ‘great because she usually plays a b***h’

Mail Online | 4/26/2019 | Jabeen Waheed For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/26/09/12741990-0-image-a-29_1556266040976.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/25/7424491979094970045/1024x576_MP4_7424491979094970045.mp4

She stunned in a flawless Givenchy keyhole dress for the London premiere of her new movie Long Shot hours earlier alongside co-star Seth Rogen.

And Charlize Theron, 43, kept her sensational style run going in a dazzling minidress and knee-high boots, as she stepped out for the after-party at Tamarind Restaurant, London on Thursday.

Actress - Graham - Norton - Show - Air

The South African actress who also made a pit-stop to The Graham Norton Show, set to air on Friday night, in which she admitted her new comedy rom-com role was a 'great opportunity' for her because she 'usually plays a b***h.'

All eyes were on Charlize in the sensational figure-hugging number which she teamed with a matching clutch.

Pair - Boots - Mix - Oscar - Winner

Adding a pair of sexy boots to the mix, the Oscar winner showed off her long, lean legs as she strutted along.

The former ballet dancer made the most of her striking features by scraping her brunette locks back into a tight bun.

London - Premiere - Charlize - Hint - Fatigue

After flying out to London solely for the premiere, Charlize didn't sport any hint of fatigue as she partied the night away.

Charlize and Seth will be back on the big screen for the upcoming comedy, Long Shot, set for release May 2.

Actor - Fred - Flarsky - Crush - Charlotte

The actor plays speechwriter Fred Flarsky who charms his former crush, influential and sophisticated Charlotte (played by Charlize) as she prepares to run for president.

Charlotte is powerful and boasts a long list of accomplishments and impulsively hires Fred as her speechwriter, despite being advised against the move.

Speaking - Role - Charlize - Graham - Norton

And speaking of the role, Charlize told Graham Norton in the yet to air interview that it was a refreshing part to play.

'The thought of working with Seth felt like a great opportunity because usually I play a b***h, I kill people, or I get killed.

'I never...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!