‘WandaVision’: Elizabeth Olsen Teases a 1950s Setting for the Disney+ Series

Collider | 4/25/2019 | Allison Keene
Click For Photo: http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/infinity-war-images-vision-scarlet-witch-600x316.jpg

In an unexpected revelation, it looks like the Scarlet Witch and Vision series on Disney+, titled (also unexpectedly) WandaVision, will potentially be taking place in the 1950s. Whether it stays there or not, or why this time travel takes place, is uncertain, but in an interview with Variety, Elizabeth Olsen said, “There’s quite a few other comic books that we’re pulling from and it’s going to be Wanda and the Vision, and I think at the Disney+ launch chat, they showed a photo of us in the ’50s,” Olsen says. “So I think that’s a good teaser.” She went on to say, “Paul [Bettany] and I are really excited. They have a great group of writers. I think it’s going to be a total of six hours.” Shooting is set to begin in the fall.

The series will, of course, star Olsen and Bettany reprising their roles as Wanda Maximoff and the android Vision, an unorthodox love story that led to one of the most powerful moments in Avengers: Infinity War. How we get from that to a 1950s WandaVision is unclear, but, I’m here for it nevertheless.

Jac - Schaeffer - Screenwriter - Captain - Marvel

Jac Schaeffer, a screenwriter for Captain Marvel, is writing, producing, and showrunning the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Collider
Wake Up To Breaking News!