Selena Gomez and Joe Jonas speak on stage as Meghan Trainor puts on a colorful performance at WE Day

Mail Online | 8/9/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/25/22/12725320-0-image-a-26_1556226728146.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2015/10/09/5932390892430052506/1024x576_5932390892430052506.mp4

Some big names came together on Thursday to celebrate WE Day in Los Angeles.

The event, deemed 'the greatest celebration of social good,' was hosted by Neil Patrick Harris and took place at The Forum in Los Angeles.

Stars - Selena - Gomez - Joe - Jonas

Stars such as Selena Gomez, Joe Jonas and Meghan Trainor took to the stage to speak or perform at the event celebrating young people committed to making a difference.

A cause close to her heart, Gomez was seen in a pinstripe blazer as she took to the stage to give an inspiring speech.

Gomez - Presence - Day

Gomez has been a regular presence at We Day since 2014.

WE Day is connected to the free, yearlong program WE Schools designed to enhance a school or community’s existing social initiatives or spark new ones.

Event - Cover - Girl - Year - WE

Before attending the event the cover girl said, 'Every year, WE Day leaves me feeling inspired and hopeful. The youth have an incredible positive and passionate attitude for making real change in the world.

'I’m so proud to celebrate young people's year of social change and to remind them that together, we are an unstoppable movement dedicated to a brighter and better tomorrow.'

Natalie - Portman - Stage - 'Tonight - Impact

Natalie Portman also took to the stage and said: 'Tonight, we’re working together to make an impact, but what exactly does that mean? For me, it means finding the courage inside yourself, to call out injustice wherever you see it and practice empathy throughout your day, everyday.

'I want to make an impact by helping empower women and girls. Yes many of you are doing the same.

'It - Kenya - Girls - Education - WE

'It’s why I traveled to Kenya to support girls’ education with WE and it’s why I advocate for women’s rights in the workplace with Time’s Up. Because when you invest in women and girls, it transforms communities.'

Earlier, Gomez exuded confidence as she posed away on the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
This space intentionally left blank