Christina Anstead shows off her baby bump at 20 weeks: 'Officially half way done

Mail Online | 4/25/2019 | Heidi Parker;Tracy Wright For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/25/20/12722902-0-image-a-18_1556220585236.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/27/5598540298456513249/1024x576_MP4_5598540298456513249.mp4

Christina Anstead gave her Instagram followers another look at her baby bump this week.

The Flip Or Flop vet announced she is 20 weeks along as she posed in a form-fitting blue dress.

Way - Pregnancy - First - Trimester - Sooo

'Officially half way done with this pregnancy. First trimester went by sooo slow but now time is flying by! And how cute are these angel wings @ant_anstead and @amelieanstead surprised me with?! #20weeks,' the blonde beauty - who already has two children with ex-husband Tarek El Moussa - wrote in her caption.

The star is married to TV personality Ant Anstead.

Looker - Shoes - Front - Wall - Purple

The looker had on no shoes as she stood in front of a wall with purple and blue wings with the note that said, 'What if I fall?'

Her hair was beautifully styled with barrel curls and flattering makeup, She also had a French manicure and her toes were painted white.

March - Trimester

In March she said she was happy to be out of the difficult first trimester.

At the time, she had shared her first baby bump photo on Instagram.

Reality - Star - Weeks - Pregnancy - Brutal

The 35-year-old reality star revealed that the first 12 weeks of pregnancy 'was brutal' as she smiled in the image while cradling her stomach.

'Now that I can talk about ... The first trimester was brutal!!! Maybe it’s my age (35- considered a geriatric pregnancy lol... or maybe I just forgot how bad it was with Tay and Bray.. but yikes it really blind sided me,' she wrote.

'food - Aversions - Nausea - Carbs - Stages

She said that 'food aversions, nausea and too many carbs' kept her feeling down during the beginning stages of her pregnancy.

'I’m officially back to feeling somewhat normal,' she wrote. 'Going to try and enjoy the second trimester while it’s...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!