Tom Ellis stars in Netflix's steamy Lucifer season 4 trailer as it introduces new love interest Eve

Mail Online | 4/25/2019 | Olivia Wheeler For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/25/19/12720226-0-image-a-86_1556215721412.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/25/4366626717967038744/1024x576_MP4_4366626717967038744.mp4

He plays the leading role in the American comedy series which revolves around the devil, which started in 2016.

And Tom Ellis stars in Netflix's steamy Lucifer season four trailer after the show was cancelled after three series on Fox.

Miranda - Actor - Ex-wife - EastEnders - Star

The Miranda actor, 40, whose ex-wife is EastEnders star Tamzin Outhwaite, plays fallen angel Lucifer, who decides to join the Los Angeles Police Department after getting bored of life in ****.

And season four teases a new love interest and triangle for Tom's character as the show introduces Eve, as in Adam and Eve, played by Inbar Lavi.

Clip - LAPD - Chloe - Decker - German

The clip starts off with LAPD detective Chloe Decker, played by Lauren German, still left reeling after seeing Lucifer's devil face at the end of series three.

Chloe, who has had a will-they/wont-they relationship Lucifer, says: 'After I saw your face, I felt lost, now I just want to get back to work...'

Lucifer - Love - Triangle - Character - Eve

However, Lucifer soon finds himself in a love triangle as he bumps into new character Eve on the dance floor in a club.

She says: 'Hey Luce, long time, no see...'

Trailer - Lucifer - Therapist - Linda - Martin

And it's not long until the two become romantically involved in the trailer, with Lucifer telling his therapist Linda Martin: 'Eve is amazing. She appreciates that I'm the Devil!'

To which Linda replies with: 'I'm guessing this isn't going to end well...'

Relationship - Thing - Lucifer - Eve - Devil

However, the relationship doesn't appear to be a good thing between Lucifer and Eve as he is warned: 'When the devil finds his first love, evil shall be released.'

Is Eve after revenge after he tempted her to eat the fruit of the tree of good and evil and banished from the Garden of Eden? Or could Chloe be Lucifer's...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!