7 cool cheap gifts for Mother's Day 2019

CNET | 4/25/2019 | Rick Broida
moni (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cnet2.cbsistatic.com/img/775asjGNuknfW2ADtU5jCDb4cH4=/756x567/2019/04/23/c540f2b0-6d78-4926-870e-33749233a7dc/tile-mate-4-pack-and-google-home-mini.jpg

Sure, flowers are nice, but nothing tells Mom you love her like a four-pack of Tile locators and a Google Home Mini.

Mother's Day is just around the corner here in the US -- Sunday, May 12, to be exact -- so it's time to start giving some serious thought to gift ideas.

World - Money - Object - Week - Club

In an ideal world, money would be no object -- because, you know, it's Mom! But as much as we'd all love to give her a week at Club Med, the gift budget can stretch only so far.

Disclaimer: CNET may get a share of revenue from the sale of the products featured on this page.

Mom - Family - Tree - Roots - Ancestry

How much does Mom know about her family tree -- specifically, the roots? Ancestry.com's DNA kit promises to estimate her ethnicity, trace her global origins and even provide matches to (potentially long-lost) living relatives.

Pro tip: Ebates users can save an extra 7.5% in the form of a cash-back rebate.

Offer - April

The offer ends April 25.

At $199, the Apple Watch Series 3 still isn't what I'd call cheap -- but it's $80 off the regular price and without question the best iPhone-compatible smartwatch.

Sport-band - Everything - Gift - Fun - Replacements

The white sport-band goes with everything, but you can make this gift even more fun with some colorful replacements, like this three-pack for $14. While you're at it, look at all the other inexpensive Apple Watch accessories you can get.

When you apply promo code CNETBWFYE1 at checkout, you'll get an exclusive deal on one of my favorite AirPod alternatives.

BW-FYE1 - Charging - Case - Moment - Case

The BW-FYE1 features a compact charging case, autopairing the moment you open that case and a comfy stay-put fit. I find the sound quality to be quite good overall, though a bit lacking in bass because these don't really seal inside the ear (same as AirPods). But for Mom, simplicity and comfort are key, right? These deliver.

Don't just...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNET
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: