Joy Behar Gets Emotional Over Biden: Remember When People Didn't Look at America 'in Horror?'

NewsBusters | 4/25/2019 | Staff
bethtetleybethtetley (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cdn.newsbusters.org/images/the_view_-_11_05_14_am_-_11_07_40_am_-_11_00_26_am.jpg

Joy Behar might as well have been wearing a Make America Great Again hat on Thursday’s The View, as she passionately hailed Joe Biden’s “patriotic” 2020 presidential video announcement. Not to support President Trump of course, but because of her wistful longing to get America “back” to when “we were the good guys.”

The View co-host couldn’t stop gushing at Biden’s video announcement, in which he claimed he would be the one to bring America back to its Constitutional ideals, unlike Trump who was taking us away from them. Joy Behar loved the video, calling it “touching” before getting back to her usual anxiety-ridden self, wailing about how we used to be “the good guys” but now the world looks at us “in horror.”

Video - Iwo - Jima - Uncles - Normandy

I'm so touched -- I'm moved by that video that he did. I mean I'm so old. I remember all of that. Not Iwo Jima, but I remember since then. You know, our uncles were in Normandy. Our fathers were on the beach. We were the good guys and now we're not. Now we’re not. People look at this country in horror and say what happened to America? It breaks my heart. I love that he's doing it he’s-- taking this tack. It's not just about policy right now. He'll get...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsBusters
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: