MSNBC Turns to Omarosa for Wild Speculation: 'Trump Is Hiding Something'

NewsBusters | 4/25/2019 | Staff
k.collazi (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.newsbusters.org/images/morning_joe_-_7_32_03_am_-_7_44_57_am_-_06_05_23_am.jpg

MSNBC's Morning Joe invited former White House aide Omarosa on Thursday to discuss President Trump's temperament, the Mueller report, and to wildly speculate. Omarosa told co-host Mika Brzezinski that Trump is trying to create chaos because he, "is hiding something from the American people and he knows it's something that would affect his presidency and keep him from being re-elected."

Beyond the fevered speculation about "something," Omarosa is not the best of sources for MSNBC. In August 2018, Omarosa hyped a video that was ultimately aired on Hardball, but the video merely showed Michael Cohen boarding the Trump campaign's plane.

Mueller - Prognosticator - Willie - Geist - Claim

She's also not the best Mueller prognosticator. When co-host Willie Geist asked her to back up her claim that Trump was hiding something, even after a two year investigation by Robert Mueller, Omarosa declared that:

When you look in the Mueller report, you see the part that I’m in there’s a whole bunch of redactions and it makes me realize that particular time and those issues related to those particular emails are still under investigation. They told us ongoing in that particular footnote. Certainly Donald Trump, there is an endless amount of scandal, unethical behavior, illegal behavior.

Los - Angeles - Premiere - Michael - Moore

At the Los Angeles premiere of Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 11/9, she predicted that, "I think the results of the Mueller investigation are going to rock Washington in a way that no other investigation has." While Washington has moved onto obstruction or general charges of unethical behavior, collusion has largely been flushed down the memory hole. Still, she clung to the idea that the redacted portions of the report would bring Trump down. When Geist asked, "What do you expect is under those black lines in the redacted report?" she responded:

I think a very clear, clear process of trying to have a relationship with foreign entities that would...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsBusters
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a Government intervention.