Teenage influencer has plastic surgeon CERTIFY that her butt is 100% real

Mail Online | 4/25/2019 | Carly Stern For Dailymail.com
cv2angels (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/25/18/12717932-0-image-a-56_1556211698195.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/25/260724091970370695/1024x576_MP4_260724091970370695.mp4

A teenage influencer known for taking sexy snapshots has had her butt certified 'real' by a self-described 'butt expert'.

Model Daisy Keech has 875,000 followers on Instagram, nearly all of whom are impressed with her trim, toned figure — but a few critics have insisted that her perfectly-rounded backside must be surgically enhanced.

Appointment - Beverly - Hills - Plastic - Surgeon

So at a recent appointment with Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Ashkan Ghavami, she had the doctor examine her tush and determine once and for all whether or not it's real.

Daisy regularly posts sexy pictures in tight clothes, swimsuits — or nothing at all, which has driven some of her followers wild.

Teen - Handful - Skeptics - Butt - Implants

But the teen says a handful of skeptics insist that her butt isn't real, and she must have had implants or injections, which she steadfastly denies.

This week, she was meeting with Dr. Ghavami about getting a breast augmentation when she brought up those who doubt her bum, so the doctor suggested he 'certify' her butt as real on-camera.

Wednesday - Videos - Instagram - Stories - Daisy

On Wednesday, he uploaded several videos to his Instagram stories in which he is seen examining Daisy's backside while she stands in her underwear.

'I have a natural, young, athletic female here who has a blessed — genetically blessed body,' Dr. Ghavami says.

'Her - Buttocks - Lot - People - Butt

'Her buttocks are real, so I told her, you know what, a lot of people are hatin' on you saying your butt's not real, so I'm gonna certify it as a butt expert. It's real.

'I know it's real for multiple reasons. First of all, her age. She's never had kids. And if you look right here, her buttock has a lot of firmness to it, it has good volume,' he said, turning her to the side as the camera zooms in.

'I - Changes - Anything - Incisions

'I don't see any skin changes that means she's had anything artificial injected. I don't see any little incisions...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Settled law: one party can't change a contract. Now if the Government, citizens and the Consstitution...