Shocking moment yob punches father in face as thuggish friends attack him with a bottle

Mail Online | 4/24/2019 | Luke Andrews For Mailonline
Kezzerxx (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/24/20/12674966-0-image-a-33_1556133566521.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/24/5070834067559592319/1024x576_MP4_5070834067559592319.mp4

A father suffered cuts on the head and lost his vision for a day after a large group of 16-year-olds attacked him with a bottle outside his sister's house.

Shocking footage shows the yobs surround the man in Bridgend, south Wales, before one punches him in the face.

Head - Bottle - Father - Neighbours - House

Another then tries to clobber him over the head with a bottle before the father escapes to a neighbours' house and an out-of-control kid smashes his car windscreen and jumps on its bonnet.

He had gone out on Monday afternoon to get a Chinese takeaway.

South - Wales - Police - Youths - MailOnline

South Wales police are understood to have arrested two of the youths and were contacted by MailOnline for comment.

The horrifying video shows the father surrounded by the group of at least six youngsters when he gets out his car.

Face - Tries - Head - Bottle - Car

One punches him in the face and another tries to clobber him over the head with a bottle before they attempt to pin him against a car bonnet.

Shocking pictures show the bleeding wound on his scalp, a smashed windscreen and what appears to be blood stains spattered across the back of the vehicle.

Case - Children - Kids - Front - Car

The 27-year-old, who did not wish to be named in case his children were targeted, said one of the kids 'walked in front of my car and started shouting abuse at me'.

'Then he hit and kicked my car. When I got out they kept on shouting abuse, I asked them...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!