Is Bran Stark Still "Alive" on Game of Thrones? The Answer Is Complicated

POPSUGAR Entertainment | 4/24/2019 | Amanda Prahl
Zorra (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/taFvEeHv01XKe9VKfFYSikXbHqM/0x168:3089x1790/fit-in/1200x630/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2019/04/24/669/n/44498184/8cc53ae35cc07b0a7ee559.54023004_.jpg

With all the twisty plots and magic on Game of Thrones, the one thing that's usually pretty straightforward is death (and there's a lot of it). Either you're still alive and fighting, or you're dead, or you've been turned into a White Walker. There's one character, though, who seems to not quite fall into any of these categories. Bran Stark is clearly still alive, but he's transformed into a being called the Three-Eyed Raven, who seems to have swallowed up the Stark boy as he was. So is Bran alive, dead, or something more complicated?

Technically speaking, Bran is still alive, even though his personality seems to have mostly been transformed into that of the eerie, all-knowing Three-Eyed Raven. In season seven, when other characters try to call him "Lord Stark" or some other variation on his old name, he replies, "I'm not, really. Not anymore. I remember what it felt like to be Brandon Stark, but I remember so much else now." With all the knowledge of the universe in his mind, it's no wonder that he doesn't have room to just be Bran anymore!

Actor - Isaac - Hempstead - Wright - Case

Actor Isaac Hempstead Wright indicated that this is the case in an interview...
(Excerpt) Read more at: POPSUGAR Entertainment
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Is it real news?? or MSM news??