Poll: Majority Believe William Barr’s Mueller Report Summary Was ‘Largely Accurate’

Breitbart | 4/24/2019 | Staff
superdudea (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/04/William-Barr-1-640x335.jpg

A newly released Hill-HarrisX poll shows 54 percent of respondents believe Attorney General William Barr’s summary last month about the Mueller report was “largely accurate.”

According to the Hill, “the [survey] was conducted on April 19-21 among 2,004 registered voters” with a margin of error of “plus or minus 2.2 percentage points.”

Percent - Stood - Barr - Evaluation - Findings

While the aforementioned 54 percent stood by Barr’s evaluation of the findings regarding alleged collusion between Russia and President Trump’s 2016 campaign, the other 46 percent said it was “largely inaccurate.”

And while you might expect the division in responses to fall along party lines, that is...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Long Room!

Where The World Finds Its News!