The Inquisition of President Trump continues

canadafreepress.com | 4/22/2019 | Rolf Yungclas
TaylorShaye (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://canadafreepress.com/images/uploads/rolf042219-336.jpg

Another work week begins. I wonder what the D.C. Collusioners…scratch that, never mind two-and-a-half years of perpetuating that hoax…the D.C. Obstructioners’ junta will be demanding of their subjects in the White House this week. “Ze papers, ve must have ze papers! Submit them now, Herr Trrrump!”

If our nation operated the way Democrat U.S. Representatives Nadler, Schiff, Neal, Waters, Cummings and others wanted it to we would have to change the name of the country to The BRONA (Banana Republic of North America).

Above - Constitutional - Deconstructionists - Oversight - Committees

The above mentioned Constitutional deconstructionists who have legislative oversight committees serve as public Star Chambers, where laws and legal processes would be substituted with the political whims of the committees and their chairmen and chairwoman.

Come to think of it, we already have a term for such a system. It’s called McCarthyism. Before the 1950s it would have had another name: vigilantism, also known as mob rule.

Donald - Trump - Son - Eric - NBC

Donald Trump’s son, Eric told NBC News;

“This subpoena is an unprecedented abuse of power and simply the latest attempt by House Democrats to attack the President and our family for political gain….Instead of legislating, the committee is obsessed with harassing and undermining my father’s administration, doing everything they can to distract from his incredible accomplishments. This incompetence is the exact reason why the American people have such disdain for politicians and why my father was elected President. Today’s actions by the committee set a horrible precedent for all taxpayers.”

Reason - IRS - Job - Tax - Returns

With no reason at all to suspect the I.R.S. is not doing their job of flagging and inspecting fraudulent tax returns, the chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee, Richard Neal, has singled out the President’s tax returns for his committee to inspect:

“In addition to Mr. Trump’s personal returns for 2013 to 2018, Mr. Neal requested returns for Mr. Trump’s trust and seven other core...
(Excerpt) Read more at: canadafreepress.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!