Creepy Joe Biden Will Reportedly Announce Presidential Run On Thursday

Sparta Report | 4/23/2019 | Radius
Mkgirlz (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.spartareport.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Creepy-Joe-Biden-Presidential-Announcement.jpg

Everyone has assumed that Creepy Uncle Joe Biden is going to run for president. Uncle Joe has wanted to be president at least as long as Crooked Hillary. Were it not for Biden’s son, Hunter, dying of a brain tumor we likely would have seen a Biden run in 2016.

Joe Biden’s last attempt at the presidency in 1988 was mired in a plagiarism scandal, and ultimately failed. It’s only natural that Biden would want another crack at the brass ring of the presidency. The question has always been when, not if, we would see Joe Biden launch his 2020 campaign.

Moment - Wednesday - Internet - Announcement - Breitbart

That moment was supposed to come on Wednesday with an Internet announcement. Breitbart reported earlier this week that Joe Biden’s presidential announcement had been pushed back to an undetermined date for unknown reasons. One had to wonder if it had anything to do with campaign prep that one former Biden aide described as “half assed.”

Now, however, it looks like we have a firm date as to when Joe Biden intends to kick off his 2020 presidential bid. Sources close to Biden are apparently telling CNN that Uncle Joe intends to officially launch his campaign on Thursday with a video, followed by a campaign event in Pittsburgh on Monday.

Reaction - News - Creepy - Uncle - Joe

Reaction to the news of Creepy Uncle Joe Biden’s presidential announcement was…muted.

I think that last tweet perfectly sums up what’s going to happen with Creepy Uncle Joe’s campaign. I imagine he’ll ride the high of being the Democratic front runner for the first few weeks after he announces. Once he gets down to the serious business of campaigning, though, he’ll start to crack.

Gaffe - Prone - Way - Joe - Biden

“Gaffe prone” is a polite way to describe Joe Biden. “Creepy,” and “complete moron” are less kind descriptors, and words that I and many others would choose to describe Biden. We saw...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Sparta Report
Wake Up To Breaking News!