Greenwald Stunned by Corporate Media Response to the Mueller Report

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 4/23/2019 | George Prayias
Mireille (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/APP-The-Hill-TEARAWAY-042319.jpg

RUSH: So Glenn Greenwald, he is… Well, I don’t know that I need to shade this. He’s a uber-leftist journalist who’s been chased out of the United States by media that don’t like him. He now lives in San Juan, Sao Paulo, somewhere down in Brazil, and he started a website called The Intercept.

He was known before Snowden came along, but he became Snowden’s handpicked journalist of choice, and he followed Snowden all over. Edward Snowden of the NSA who revealed all those secrets. And it was after that period of time with Snowden that he started the website called The Intercept. He is highly critical of the Drive-By Media, and not for political reasons, not ideological reasons. He’s critical of them because he thinks that they’re not really journalists anymore and that they’re nothing more than actually slaves to the Democrats.

See - Journalists - Slaves - Anybody - Pocket

See, real journalists don’t want to be slaves to anybody. They don’t want to be considered in the back pocket of anybody. They want to be thought of as independent. We don’t have real journalists anymore. We’ve got Democrat Party hacks who are disguised as journalists, and they work at every network. So Greenwald is pretty intense attacking them, and he’s done so yesterday on TheHill.com, their TV channel (I guess their video podcasts). He said that corporate media reaction to the Mueller report is “genuinely stunning.”

He said, “I find that genuinely stunning as somebody who’s been a pretty harsh media critic for more than a decade. … The reality is that for three years there has been a conspiracy theory that has dominated our political and media discourse, which is that Donald Trump conspired with Russia over the 2016 election and that he’s an agent of the Russian government along with many of his associates. In the Mueller...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
There's no problem on the inside of a kid that the outside of a dog can't cure.