Washington Rep Under Fire for Doing Background Checks on People Who Threaten Him.

Conservative Firing Line | 4/23/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/mattshea-1200x630.jpg

In what appears to be the usual overreaction to a misleading MSM story, Washington Democrats are calling for Conservative Washington Rep Matt Shea to step down. Why? Because of an article in the Guardian that made it sound like he was advocating violence against political activists in a message thread with others. Uh, not exactly.

“WE ALSO CALL ON THE STATE REPUBLICAN PARTY TO FORMALLY CONDEMN AND SANCTION REPRESENTATIVE SHEA. TO DO ANYTHING LESS IS TO CONDONE AND SUPPORT THE CANCEROUS GROWTH OF EXTREMISM WITHIN YOUR OWN RANKS.”

Matt - Shea - Hate - Threats - Family

Matt Shea has been constantly bombarded with hate and threats against his family. He states he is a “Christian Conservative Constitutional Republican,” who believes in “less tax, less government, more freedom.” So they call him the “extremist.” Matt is a Christian and is not afraid to tell people that fact- which may be another reason for the uproar. Who are the intolerant ones? Here some examples:

The hubub came after an article in the Guardian mislead people into thinking he was advocating violence and surveillance against political opponents, when in fact he was running background checks. Would you do that if you could? Especially if your family had been threatened? The man who wrote the article is reportedly an extremist himself. Liberals who hate Shea are hoping this is the final straw to get rid of him.

Post - Facebook - Reads - Part

His post in Facebook reads in part:

I WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT TO PROTECT THE CONSTITUTION, MY FAMILY, AND MY COMMUNITY. I WILL NOT BACK DOWN. I WILL NOT QUIT. I WILL NOT GIVE IN. EVER. TO GOVERNOR INSLEE, I DO NOT TAKE...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Firing Line
Wake Up To Breaking News!