Avengers: Endgame gets positive reaction from fans ahead of reviews

Mail Online | 4/23/2019 | Eve Buckland For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/23/15/12617758-0-image-a-4_1556030114571.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/18/5627200019433930882/1024x576_MP4_5627200019433930882.mp4

It is the most hotly anticipated film of the year which sees the Avengers making a final stand to save the universe - and bring the smash hit series to an explosive end.

And Avengers: Endgame has been met with an overwhelmingly positive reaction from fans, ahead of the first critics' reviews of the three-hour superhero epic.

Film - Buffs - Twitter - Praise - Film

Film buffs took to Twitter to heap praise on the film - which sees the remaining Avengers and their allies reassembling for an emotional last stand following the elimination of half of all life in the universe at the hands of Thanos in Avengers: Infinity War.

The action packed flick was labelled 'astonishing and amazing' and moved fans to tears with another viewer writing the film was 'a perfect reflection on the last 11 years that pays off everything in the best way possible'.

Comments - 'Man - AvengersEndgame - A** - Conclusion

The almost universally positive comments continued with: 'Man #AvengersEndgame kicked my a**. It was an epic conclusion to 11 years of films. It had laughs, incredible action and absolute emotional rollercoaster.

'It was the series finale for these cast of characters that I had been hoping for. Congrats to all for pulling off the feat.

Fan - Time - Film - AvengersEndgame - EPIC

Another fan, who admitted he had wept six time during the film, said: '#AvengersEndgame is EPIC EMOTIONAL AND THE BIGGEST BLOCKBUSER FROM MARVEL.

'You guys dont even know what you are in for. It has tons of surprises LIKE TONNSSS OF SURPRISES. Stay away from spoilers and watch this movie on the biggest screen possible. BEST MCU/SUPERHERO MOVIE FOR ME.

Fan - AvengersEndgame - Astonishing - Film - Anything

One fan wrote: #AvengersEndgame is an astonishing, amazing film. I’ve never seen anything like it. This movie is everything I wanted to be and SO much more. Amazing.

Others paid tribute to the series for providing a dramatic contrast to Infinity War and ending the film series in the right...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The Democratic Party would be dead without the Republican Enabler Party! GOPe, fighting for Democrats since...