Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/23/15/12615542-0-image-a-37_1556028563724.jpg
Sri Lanka's prime minister has warned there are more explosives and militants 'out there' after an Easter terror attack that killed over 320 people.
Ranil Wickremesinghe confirmed that his security services were tipped off about the threat and said some officials will likely lose their jobs over the failings.
Sri - Lankan - Security - Sources - Warning
It came as Indian and Sri Lankan security sources said a warning was sent from India two hours before the strike warning of a specific threat against churches.
Speaking after ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack, Mr Wickremesinghe said he believes the attackers did have links to the group, but this is still be investigated.
People - Children - Attacks - United - Nations
At least 321 people, including 45 children, have been killed in the attacks, according to the United Nations, with another 500 wounded.
Mr Wickremesinghe confirmed that a planned attack at a fourth hotel had failed and that India's embassy had been considered a target.
Leader - Militant - Group - Assault - Attacks
The leader of a local militant group blamed for the assault may have led the attacks and been killed, he added, without naming the man.
Moulvi Zahran Hashim, leader of National Thowfeek Jamaath, is widely reported to have master-minded the attacks.
Sri - Lankan - Security - Officers - Warning
Sri Lankan and Indian security officers said that a warning had been sent about a threat against churches two hours before the attack was carried out.
Indian intelligence officers contacted their Sri Lankan counterparts before the first attack to warn of a specific threat on churches, one Sri Lankan defence source and an Indian government source said.
Sri - Lankan - Defence - Source - Warnings
Another Sri Lankan defence source said warnings came 'hours before' the first strike.
One of the Sri Lankan sources said a warning was also sent by the Indians on Saturday night. The Indian government source said similar messages had been given to Sri Lankan intelligence agents on April 4 and April 20.
Mr - Wickremesinghe - Claims - Minister - Defense
Mr Wickremesinghe did not confirm claims by minister of defense Ruwan...
Wake Up To Breaking News!