Nicole Kidman admits she she doesn't allow her daughters phones or Instagram

Mail Online | 4/23/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/23/15/12616290-0-image-a-13_1556028027177.jpg

Nicole Kidman channels old Hollywood glamour on the cover of the new May issue of Vanity Fair.

With just weeks to go until the premiere of the second season of Big Little Lies the 51-year-old actress dishes on the hit HBO series, her marriage and motherhood.

Country - Star - Keith - Urban - Years

Married to country star Keith Urban for 13 years, the Hawaii-born beauty says when she's not following him on tour or jetting off to various movie sets, they enjoy a quiet family life in Nashville.

'[it’s] extremely simple with what we want from each other and what we want from a relationship. Just peas in a pod in that regard.' she tells Vanity Fair.

Kidman - Boundaries - Daughters - Faith - Sunday

Kidman says it's important for them to keep strong boundaries for their two young daughters Faith, eight, and Sunday, 10, which she admits may make her 'unpopular'.

'They don't have a phone and I don't allow them to have an Instagram. I try to keep some sort of boundaries.' she reveals.

Kidman - Daughter - Sunday - Interest - Footsteps

Kidman reveals her eldest daughter Sunday is already showing an interest in following her footsteps into acting but she doesn't plan on pressuring her kids to go in that direction.

'You can’t really get kids into anything, I’ve realized. You can push them a bit, but motivation is a really hard thing. I mean, nobody motivated me to be an actor; if anything they tried to deter me.'

Adult - Children - Tom - Cruise - Kidman

On her adult children with ex-husband Tom Cruise, Kidman reveals Bella, 26, is married and recently launched the T-shirt line BKC (Bella Kidman Cruise).

Conner, 24, is in music and lives in Miami.

Lives - London - Eyes - Wide - Shut

'Bella lives just outside London. You know, she really feels more English. We lived there for Eyes Wide Shut, Mission Impossible, and The Portrait...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!