USC gymnasts describe how gynecologist George Tyndall 'sexually abused them'

Mail Online | 4/23/2019 | Jennifer Smith For Dailymail.com
princia (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/23/15/12616444-0-image-a-7_1556030040832.jpg

Two women who say they were sexually abused by former USC gynecologist George Tyndall have described how he allegedly assaulted them in an attempt to stamp out the statute of limitations which have partially protected him from prosecution.

Tyndall, has been accused by nearly 500 women of sexually assaulting them by abusing his position at the university.

Authorities - California - Attacks

He has never been arrested but is now being investigated by authorities in California over the alleged attacks.

On Tuesday, some of his accusers will lobby lawmakers in Sacramento asking for a change to the law to stamp out California's 10 year statute of limitations in sexual assault cases.

Supporters - Aly - Raisman - USA - Gymnast

Among their supporters is Aly Raisman, the former USA gymnast who was among the countless women abused by doctor Larry Nassar.

In an interview on Tuesday, Raisman said her case mirrored those of the women who say they have been abused by Tyndall.

Abuse - Adults - Way

Like them, she said, she was forced to endure abuse while 'so many adults looked the other way'.

'Another doctor has so many survivors, and it's the same story of so many people knew about it and covered it up.

'It - Fact - Adult - Fact - Adults

'It's not just the fact that I was abused by a trusted adult, it's the fact that there were so many adults around me that knew about it and looked the other way and covered it up,' Raisman told Today.

She was joined by Jamesha Morgan and Audrey Nafziger who both say they were abused by Tyndall.

Morgan - 'I - Fingers

Morgan, describing how he abused her, said: 'I felt his fingers... it felt like...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!