In Solidarity with the People of East Turkistan

Juicy Ecumenism | 4/23/2019 | Faith McDonnell
hi09 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://juicyecumenism.com/wp-content/uploads/East-Turkistan-Rally.jpg

I am honored to be here today with many wonderful people and organizations that care about the persecuted and vulnerable. Thank you for allowing me to express my solidarity. The Institute on Religion and Democracy, or IRD, is committed to work for freedom from the oppressive, genocidal Chinese Communist regime for all people.

While a Chinese trade delegation attempts a trade deal inside The White House, we are here outside The White House as a witness to the truth about the Chinese Communist Party. And because of that truth, we urge the Trump Administration to halt trade talks until the CCP government halts its violations of human rights. We also ask the United States and other nations to impose strong sanctions, including the Global Magnitsky Act, against officials responsible for egregious actions towards the people of East Turkistan and elsewhere.

CCP - Regime - Opportunity - Human - Rights

The CCP regime is an equal opportunity human rights violator. In 25 years of advocacy, I have heard many heartbreaking stories of the regime’s brutal persecution of the people of East Turkistan and Tibet, of Christians and Uyghur Muslims, of pro-democracy activists and Falun Gong practitioners, of women and children – particularly unborn children, and of North Koreans who flee across the border to China.

In 2007 my then ten year old daughter and I attended the Shen Yun Chinese New Year Global Gala. In one ballet a mother who is a Falun Gong practitioner is beaten and taken away from her child by soldiers. My daughter turned to me in tears and asked, “Mommy, do they really take mothers from their children?” As much as I hated to add to her sorrow, I had to tell her yes. But as you well know, the CCP regime does not just take mothers from their children,they take children from their mothers – literally ripping...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Juicy Ecumenism
Wake Up To Breaking News!
How's that peak oil working out for you?