Pope Francis Calls for Universal Condemnation of Sri Lanka Terror Attacks

Breitbart | 4/23/2019 | Staff
catcrazy24 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/03/Pope-Francis-calls-on-world-leaders-to-abandon-death-penalty.png

Pope Francis called for a universal condemnation of the “inhuman” suicide bombings that left hundreds dead and wounded in Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday.

“I would hope that all will condemn these inhuman terrorist acts, which are never justifiable,” the pope told crowds gathered in Saint Peter’s Square for his Regina Caeli message Monday, adding that he is praying for “the great many victims and wounded” while also asking all nations to “not hesitate to offer all the assistance necessary to that dear nation.”

Francis - Grief - Attack - Sunday - Pilgrims

Francis had already expressed his grief over the attack on Sunday, telling the 70,000 pilgrims and tourists that came to hear his Easter message that he had just “learned with sadness and pain of the news of the grave attacks, that precisely today, on Easter, brought mourning and pain to churches and other places where people were gathered in Sri Lanka.”

“I wish to express my affectionate closeness to the Christian community, struck while it was gathered in prayer, and to all the victims of this cruel...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It is time to put away the our toys and propaganda we've been taught as children and think for ourselves.