This 59-hour Marvel movie marathon might just break me

CNET | 4/22/2019 | Abrar Al-Heeti
elio25 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cnet2.cbsistatic.com/img/5GrzZwba1dbnvHXPR1ubPlJtSTw=/181x0:1338x858/756x567/2019/03/12/cff97b4a-2767-4528-9107-d8750feaca4e/captain-marvel-mfm1160-cmp-v002-1031-r.jpg

On Tuesday, I'll go into battle as I begin a 59-hour marathon featuring all 22 Marvel Cinematic Universe films.

I'm about to do the craziest thing I've ever done.

Tuesday - Morning - Marathon - Marvel - Movies

Starting Tuesday morning, I'll be subjecting myself to a 59-hour marathon featuring all 22 Marvel movies back to back to back to back to back.

That's right, ALL of them.

Days - Chair - AMC - Theater - San

That means for two and a half days, I'll essentially be confined to a chair at an AMC theater in San Francisco as I attempt to watch all the movies from start to finish, beginning with Iron Man and wrapping up with Avengers: Endgame on Thursday. (Don't worry, I'll get up to do stretches, use the bathroom and cry in a dark corner.) I'll live off of popcorn, movie theater pizza and peanut M&Ms.

But where will I sleep, you ask? In my chair, of course (I hear it reclines). And when? Probably during Iron Man 3.

Marvel - Fans - Theater - Marvel - Cinematic

For some Marvel fans, kicking back in a theater to watch every Marvel Cinematic Universe film may sound like a dream. But I am not a Marvel fan. In fact, I've only seen three MCU movies: Spider-Man: Homecoming, Black Panther and Captain Marvel. I liked them, but I'm one of the few people at CNET headquarters who isn't counting down the days until Avengers: Endgame comes out.

Which will make this insane endeavor all the more interesting. Will it turn me into a Marvel fanatic? Will I sleep through half the films? Will I ever have the courage to step foot in a theater again? Stay tuned to find out.

Film - Starts - PT - Tuesday - Updates

The first film starts at 10 a.m. PT Tuesday and I'll be sharing live updates on Twitter and on CNET between movies, in addition to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNET
Wake Up To Breaking News!