Klobuchar Pitches Herself as Heartland States Democrat: ‘Look at What I’ve Done’

Breitbart | 4/22/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/04/Klobuchar-640x335.png

Monday in New Hampshire at a CNN town hall, Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) once again insisted that as a 2020 presidential candidate she possesses the ability to win over America’s Heartland, which largely supported Donald Trump in the 2016 election.

When responding to how she would gain the support of the “discontent middle class in the heartland,” Klobuchar stated:

Someone - State - State - Office - Senator

I guess you look at what I’ve done, and that is I am someone that runs in a purple state. It is a state when I first started running for office the other senator was Republican, the governor was Republican, and three our four of constitutional officers was Republican. And I started running. And every single time I have won, I have won every single congressional district in my state, including Michele Bachmann’s, okay?

Klobuchar’s Monday evening comments on how to appeal to the heartland states are similar to comments she has made in the past.

People - Donald - Trump - Republicans - Midwestern

“People are so mad about Donald Trump and the Republicans,” the Midwestern senator stated during a recent Des Moines interview. “But remember, this is about actually getting things done. And first of all, winning an election. There’s nothing wrong with anger and passion, but it’s putting it into something that will get results.”

“I am your neighbor,” Klobuchar recently told voters in Des Moines. “I think you all know we...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Governemnt sponsored segratation of America, one household at a time.