Klobuchar grovels for applause: ‘That’s when you guys are supposed to cheer, OK?’

The American Mirror | 4/22/2019 | Staff
hoppers911 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://www.theamericanmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Screen-Shot-2019-04-22-at-8.31.57-PM-e1555979561364.png

Sen. Amy Klobuchar just had a Jeb! moment.

CNN hosted a held a town hall on Monday evening with Klobuchar to discuss her 2020 presidential campaign and the policies he supports.

Moments - Night - Klobuchar - Attempt - Crowd

But one of the most intriguing moments of the night came when Klobuchar’s attempt to energize a crowd of students fell flat.

The Minnesota lawmaker was asked by a student in the audience about whether she could win over the Midwest voters that voted for President Donald Trump in the 2016 election.

Someone - State - Office - Senator - Republican

“Look at what I’ve done, I’m someone who runs in a purple state. When I started running for office the other senator was Republican, the governor was Republican and three of our four constitutional officers were Republican,” Klobuchar began.

“And then I started running and every single time I’ve run I’ve won every single congressional district in my state, including [former Rep.] Michele Bachmann’s,” she added.

Response - Room - Silent

After she finished her long-winded response, the room was dead silent.

“That’s when you guys are supposed to cheer, OK?” Klobuchar instructed the audience, who then cheered following her request.

Klobuchar - Candidate - Jeb - Bush - Moment

Ironically enough, Klobuchar is the second 2020 Democratic candidate who had a Jeb Bush moment.

During a CNN town hall earlier this month, host Don lemon was forced to tell the crowd to cheer after Rep. Julian Castro answered a question from an audience member.

Castro - Use - Marijuana - Adults

Castro was asked if he supports legalizing the recreational use of marijuana for adults.

“I actually support the legalization of marijuana,” he said.

Castro - President - Records

Castro went on to declare that if he becomes the next president, he would move to expunge criminal records for...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The American Mirror
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Don't panic!