Levin: Trump Has Done Nothing to Freedom of Press Compared to FDR, Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson, Lincoln

CNS News | 4/22/2019 | Staff
Zorra (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cdn.cnsnews.com/levinpoints_6.png

Liberal media compare President Donald Trump’s treatment of the media to that of Stalin, but Trump “has done nothing” to them, conservative pundit, author and Constitutional Scholar Mark Levin says.

In a video promoting his new book, “Unfreedom of the Press,” Levin says Trump ‘directs his anger correctly” at specific news organizations and reporters – unlike the Russian tyrant:

President - War - Media - CNN - Jim

“This president has been accused of leading a war against the media. (CNN’s) Jim Acosta will have a book out – two, three, four weeks after mine. And, it’s something I was anticipating when I wrote my book.

“Is Donald Trump a great threat to freedom of the press? What has Donald Trump done, exactly, to freedom of the press? He’s done exactly nothing.

Something - Donald - Trump - Nothing - Media

“Let me tell you something, folks: Donald Trump has done nothing to the media.”

Levin says Trump’s treatment of the press pales in comparison of that of some “great” past presidents who actually ran "true censorship operations":

History - Presidents - John - Adams - Abraham

“And, I go through the history and compare what he’s done to what past presidents have done – the great John Adams, the great Abraham Lincoln. I go into what others have done: Woodrow Wilson – things that you’ve never heard of before.

“I move from Woodrow Wilson to Franklin Roosevelt, Franklin Roosevelt to John Kennedy, to Lyndon Johnson, and others. They had true censorship operations that took place.

Trump - None - Things - Detail - Context

“Trump has none of these things. And, I go into detail about that so you’ll understand context.”

Levin’s book also examines the legacy of today’s prominent U.S....
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNS News
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Is it real news?? or MSM news??