Improving your finances When you’re sleepless, stressed and broke

www.christianpost.com | 4/22/2019 | Staff
max1max1 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cdn.christianpost.com/files/original/thumbnail/23/08/230875.jpg

To learn Biblical answers to your financial questions, you can #AskChuck @AskCrown your questions by clicking here. Questions used may be lightly edited for length or clarity.

My husband and I have made a mess of our finances. We’re young, so I think we have time to recover. But, I’m concerned about my husband. He is having trouble sleeping (so am I for that matter), is emotional, and I fear he may lose valuable business accounts if he doesn’t learn to relax and trust God with our finances. How can I help him?

Plight - Millions - People - Stress - Affects

Your plight is far too common for millions of people. I have often said that financial stress affects every area of our lives. Thank you for your honesty and desire to get some help. Here goes!

When under stress, the nervous system reacts to protect us with a series of physiological symptoms sometimes known as the “fight-or-flight” response. The body is put on high alert with the release of stress hormones that affect every organ. Emotional health is impacted as well as physical health. Perhaps you have noticed some of the following:

March - Harvard - Business - Review - Financial

In March, the Harvard Business Review published The Financial Upside of Being an Optimist, by Michelle Gielan. It analyzed 2,000 Americans who were surveyed and tested for optimism, financial health, and attitudes and behaviors around money using scientifically validated measures.

Gielan partnered with Frost Bank and found that optimists do three key things to increase financial health and decrease financial stress.

Taboo - Money - Help - Experts - Resources

They take the taboo out of money by talking about it and seeking help from experts or resources.

They seek progress not perfection by finding creative ways to save for purchases and plan for the future.

Emergency - Fund - Setback - Exercise - Habits

They expect the unexpected by starting an emergency fund, have recovered from their last financial setback and exercise better financial habits.

Optimism is defined as the inclination...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Goverment, no matter how big, is always a big problem.
Tagged: