El Rushbo Gets Off the 18th Hole, Tells Us What’s Really Going On With the Mueller Hoax

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 4/22/2019 | George Prayias
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/APP-042219-Explained-By-Rush.jpg

SNERDLEY: Well, I never thought this would happen, ever, in the history — Rush is here. He’s here. And he will be in shortly. That was an incredible weekend, wasn’t it? Hope you all had a wonderful — this is the Rush Limbaugh program. Don’t be surprised. This is Mr. Snerdley. Yeah, I’m not gonna be doing the whole show. I’m not guest hosting.

Rush Limbaugh, our hero, the man of the hour, is here. He’s on the premises. He had to take care of a quick piece of business first. So today what we have on tap… I can’t wait to hear the show. I can’t wait to hear what Rush is gonna talk about because I’ve seen so many great pictures from the golf outing.

Interruption - Thank - Announcer - Headphones - Things

(interruption) Thank you. I have real announcer headphones now. So one of the things that we have, and I’m sure that Rush is gonna talk about, is the incredible weekend that he had playing golf with the president. That was pretty awesome.

And he’s on a super-secret phone call, so who knows what is being discussed, ‘cause this is the first time this has ever happened. So it has to be an important super-secret phone call.

Pictures - Democrats - Office - Twenty - Interruption

And, aside from that and the beautiful pictures that came out, we’ve got how many Democrats now running for office? Twenty? He’s probably gonna talk about that. I can’t wait. (interruption) Wait a minute. The secret phone call is over! He’s back! The real radio announcer is here!

RUSH: I am sorry about that, sir. Thank you, Mr. Snerdley! Let me clip up here. I don’t think this has ever happened, folks. Here we go. Let me sit down in the official Attila the Hun chair. Did you play the theme song opening the program?

Greetings - Friends

Greetings, my friends, great to be here, and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care
Tagged: