Game of Thrones Recap: Dead on Arrival

TVLine | 4/21/2019 | Kimberly Roots
kringkring (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/04/game-of-thrones-recap-season-8-episode-2.png?w=620

Need to catch up? Check out the previous Game of Thrones recap here.

Time to find a cozy, fortified and tough to find nook to hole up in, Game of Thrones faithful, because it looks like the Battle of Winterfell is nearly upon us.

Sunday - Episode - Jaime - Bran - Window

Though Sunday’s episode began by holding Jaime accountable for shoving Bran out a window in the series’ premiere, it ended with Daenerys, Jon and the rest of the good(ish) guys preparing to fight off the Night King’s army as it approaches the Starks’ ancestral home. Let’s hope those catapults hold!

Elsewhere, we spent some great, quiet moments with our Westeros favorites. Brienne finally got the recognition she’d long yearned for. Arya had ye olde V-card punched. Daenerys became privy to the knowledge she’s been shtupping her nephew. Y’know, the heartwarming stuff.

Highlights - A - Knight - Seven - Kingdoms

Read on for the highlights of “A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms.”

Brienne stands and notes that Jaime saved her live, and that Sansa is alive because of him. “He armed me, armored me and sent me to find you and bring you home because he’d sworn an oath to your mother,” she says, which sways the redhead a little bit. And because Sansa trusts Brienne implicitly, “We should let him stay,” the Lady of Winterfell rules. And when Jon says “We need every man we can get,” it’s all over but the flop sweat drying: Grey Worm hands Jaime a sword, Jaime thanks Daenerys, and that’s that.

Scenes - Daenerys - Tyrion - Sister - Iron

Behind the scenes, Daenerys rips into Tyrion for believing his sister and says that if he can’t help her take back the Iron Throne, “I’ll find another Hand who can.” Aw, poor Tyrion.

HOUSE STARK: IS-THAT-DRAGONGLASS-IN-YOUR-POCKET-OR-ARE-YOU-JUST-HAPPY-TO-SEE-ME? EDITION | Arya checks on Gendry’s progress on making her weapon. He tells her that she should go down to the crypt when the fighting begins, because...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!
If the Government could just stop...
Tagged: