Louie Gohmert on Mueller: ‘This Is Not a Good Man’

Breitbart | 4/21/2019 | Staff
crazycool12crazycool12 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/04/louie-gohmert-us-rep-from-tyler-texas-640x335.png

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) said Robert Mueller “is not a good man,” and as FBI director purged experienced and competent agents in pursuit of “yes-men.” He offered his remarks in a Friday interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow.

Gohmert reflected on Mueller’s tenure as FBI director.

Pass - Time - Years - FBI - Director

“I gave him a pass the very first time I questioned him years ago, when he was FBI director,” recalled Gohmert. “But then after that, I found out how much damage he was doing to the FBI, more than anybody, including Hoover in his worst days. It was astounding. He ran off thousands and thousands of years of experienced special agents in charge of offices, often went from having 25 years experience to five or six years experience. He did not want anything but yes-men. He didn’t want people with experience. He didn’t want law enforcement agents with experience.”

LISTEN:

Guy - Guy - Gohmert - Day - Mistake

“This guy is not a good guy,” added Gohmert, “and I’ve been saying that since the day he was appointed. This was a disastrous mistake. He had been begging Trump to appoint him as FBI director again, one day before he was offered [the special counsel position], and Trump refused, and a day later he gets the chance to not just prosecute Trump but also persecute him, and that is what he’s been doing.

“Both [Robert Mueller] and his joined-at-the-hip buddy Comey … they both have a history of leaking when they want to hurt somebody that they don’t have evidence to prosecute....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
You've go to put up with Free Speech to have Free Speech!