Little Mix's Jesy Nelson holds hands with her Love Island beau Chris Hughes at the races in Ireland

Mail Online | 4/21/2019 | Connie Rusk For Mailonline
nallynally (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/21/16/12542956-0-image-a-283_1555862083450.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/09/4415734150766049726/1024x576_MP4_4415734150766049726.mp4

They have jetted to Dublin for a romantic break during the Easter bank holiday.

And Jesy Nelson proved she was the ultimate girlfriend as she headed to Fairyhouse Racecourse with her boyfriend Chris Hughes in Co Meath, Ireland on Sunday.

Chris - Horse - Annie - MC - Compete

Chris, 26, flew out to watch his horse Annie MC compete in the third race of the day, but was left 'gutted' when the mare had to be withdrawn because she didn't have the right stamp on her passport.

Jesy, 27, cut a stylish figure in a Moschino baker boy hat, a skintight long sleeved jumper and high waisted jeans as she headed into the stand hand-in-hand with Chris.

Boost - Height - Pair - Heels - Look

She added a boost to her height with a pair of chunky black heels and accessorised the look with a black chain shoulder bag.

Chris, meanwhile, cut a dapper figure in electric blue suit trousers and a matching tie.

Racegoer - Ireland - Annie - MC - Line-up

The keen racegoer had travelled to Ireland to watch Annie MC, but sadly had to pull her from the line-up at the last minute.

He told the Independent: 'It's very disappointing - but it is lovely to be here, Ireland is a wonderful place.

God - Yesterday - Bit - Time - Racing

'Thank God I came over yesterday so I'd a bit of time to enjoy it, I'll watch the racing today but it's disappointing obviously, Annie was flying the flag for the British today, it seems to have been prematurely withdrawn.

'There's nothing too much to add - she has been vaccinated so she has all the right stuff, she just doesn't have the right stamp on her passport, It's something that you could prove in 10 minutes but she has been withdrawn without speaking to anyone involved...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
He is faithful!