Biden Accuser Sets the Record Straight, Says Media ‘Manipulated and Distorted’ Her Words

Conservative Tribune | 10/15/2014 | malachibailey
joyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2019/04/Lucy-Flores.jpg

The first woman to make allegations of creepy misconduct against former Vice President Joe Biden slammed the establishment media for manipulating her words.

Late last month, Lucy Flores, a former Democratic candidate for lieutenant governor in Nevada, made an accusation against Biden that triggered an avalanche of similar accusations.

Flores - Biden - Hair - Back - Head

Flores said that Biden came up behind her to sniff her hair, nuzzle her, and kiss the back of her head without her consent at a 2014 campaign event.

“I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified,” Flores wrote in an op-ed for The Cut.

Plant - Kiss - Back - Head - My

“He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldn’t process what was happening. I was embarrassed. I was shocked. I was confused.”

After Flores came forward, a slew of additional women came forward with their own allegations, and video evidence of Biden’s creepy behavior resurfaced.

Allegations - Biden - Media - News - Biden

Despite the disturbing allegations being made against Biden, the establishment media either completely ignored the news, defended Biden, or downplayed his actions.

Do you think the allegations against Biden are disturbing?

Yes No

Completing this poll entitles you to Conservative Tribune news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Tandem - Media - Politicians - Commentators - Biden

In tandem with the establishment media, Democratic politicians and liberal commentators downplayed Biden’s creepiness, sometimes by claiming he is simply being compassionate when he touches women without their consent.

But Flores was absolutely baffled at the left’s response to the allegations against Biden.

Buzzfeed - News - Flores - Media - Words

In an op-ed for Buzzfeed News, Flores said that the media “manipulated and distorted” her words to turn the Biden accusations into a discussion about hugging.

“I intended to describe what it was...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!